FAQs for Retired Members

Need an answer to a pension question? Here are answers to some of our most commonly-asked questions.

How do I update my address with the Plan?

Please contact the Plan directly to update your address, marital status or banking information.

How do I change the amount of tax deducted from my pension?

Please contact our custodian, CIBC Mellon, to arrange for this at 1-800-565-0479.

Can I have my pension deposited into a non-Canadian bank account?

We only make direct deposits to Canadian accounts. For a fee, you may be able to arrange with our custodian CIBC Mellon to have your pension wired for deposit to your foreign account. Please be aware that your bank may also charge a fee for processing the wire transfer. Contact CIBC Mellon, if you wish to pursue this.

Alternatively, you can request that your pension be paid by cheque, or have your pension deposited into a Canadian bank and access the account from abroad.

Where can I find the Direct Deposit form?

We’ll send you a Direct Deposit form when it's time to start your pension. To set up a one-time deposit, or if you’re already retired and need to report a change to your banking information, download the form here. Complete, sign, and return the form to the CAAT Pension Plan by mail or fax. (Do not send the completed form by email as it contains personal information.)


Don't see your question answered here? Contact Member Services by email at member@caatpension.on.ca by telephone at 416-673-9000 or toll free at 1-866-350-2228.