Change of information form

Posted for Retired Members, January 3, 2020

It’s important for the CAAT Pension Plan to stay up-to-date with any changes to your personal information, such as a change in residence, marital status, or bank account.

If you have any changes to report, use the Retired Member or Surviving Spouse Change Request form, and return the completed and signed form to the CAAT Pension Plan.