Subscribe to My Pension NewsLink and you’ll receive email updates straight from the Plan – and as soon as they happen. My Pension NewsLink subscribers are first to hear about Plan changes and other pension news.
Complete the form and click "Subscribe". Then, check your email for a confirmation message.
About My Pension NewsLink
- By completing the subscription form you are signing up to receive news, updates and other general information directly from the CAAT Pension Plan.
- This service is offered in addition to our current Newsletter distribution methods. You will continue to receive E-Newsletters via your employer if you are an active member, or print newsletters by postal mail if you are retired member.
- We ask you to identify the type of member you are so that we can send information that’s relevant to you.
- By clicking on the “Add us to your address book” link in any email, our contact information will be added to your address book, helping to ensure our messages clear any anti-spam filters your e-mail system may use.
- We will not use the information you provide to identify you, nor will we use it to communicate with you about your personal pension information.
- We collect your employer name only so we may know the total number of subscribers at each employer.
- We will never share your information with other organizations. Read our Privacy Statement here.
- My Pension NewsLink uses a “double opt-in” subscription method to help ensure only those who want to subscribe are added to our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to receive My Pension NewsLink, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link found at the bottom of each My Pension NewsLink email.
If you have questions about My Pension NewsLink, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.