- Retired Members
- About us
- Annual Report
- Plan history at a glance
- Promoting your retirement security
- Colleges and related employers
- Careers at the CAAT Pension Plan
- Pension Terminology
- Committed to the Environment
- CAAT Plan announces ongoing surplus
Code of Conduct Policy
The Code of Conduct for the Board of Trustees was developed to ensure that the Plan’s Trustees understand their duty as fiduciaries of a trust, and the standards of personal and professional conduct they must maintain.
It defines conflicts of interest and explains how to resolve them, and clarifies how Trustees can conduct themselves in such a way that the interests of Plan members are paramount. To learn more, download the Policy, below.
Code of Conduct Policy (PDF)