- Retired Members
- About us
Careers at the CAAT Pension Plan
The CAAT (Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology) Pension Plan is a multi-employer plan that administers the pensions of over 30,000 members of the 29 Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts & Technology and related employers.
Interested and qualified candidates can e-mail your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
For employees, the CAAT Pension Plan provides the benefit of a small business atmosphere while serving a large and growing base of members and employers. Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, we provide a flexible and professional work environment, a comprehensive health and dental benefits package, a valuable contributory defined benefit pension plan and life insurance. In December 2012, the CAAT Plan was named one of the 2013 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada.
The CAAT Plan recognizes the importance of making services accessible to people with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
Current open positions
CAAT Pension Plan Statement of Workplace Values
Read about our commitment to our members
A focus on members
Everything we do at the CAAT Pension Plan is ultimately for our members. As fiduciaries we:
- Administer the pension benefits of members efficiently and effectively
- Manage the Plan’s investments in a prudent, risk-controlled manner
- Communicate professionally with members and other stakeholders
- Think long term, recognizing that decisions have a long-term impact
Our workplace values reflect a member focus. They are:
We have a duty of loyalty to the Plan’s members. All actions and decisions we take must be in the members’ best interests, while addressing and balancing the needs of all our stakeholders.
We adhere to all laws and regulations and maintain high ethical standards.
While we have individual roles and responsibilities, we work in teams to accomplish our goals.
Collaboration is valued. In a team environment, we understand and believe that thinking, planning, and decision making are superior when done collectively. CAAT Pension Plan is one team. Teamwork also extends to partnering with our employers and other service providers in servicing our members.
The work we do has impact on our members and stakeholders. Our resources and efforts must be focused to ensure that we maximize that impact, in support of our strategic initiatives and deliverables. We must strive to be effective and efficient by setting high goals, and monitor our progress towards them.
We do this in an environment where there is:
- Respect and trust for each other - We maintain a workplace of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment.
- Support for growth and well being - We are committed to an environment characterized by empowerment and opportunity for development. We allow for a healthy balance between our professional and personal lives. We encourage healthy living.
- Open communication - We are open and honest about our challenges and decisions. Expectations are clearly communicated. Questions are encouraged.
- Credit given where it is due - We recognize our achievements, and all those who contributed to them.
- Care for the environment - We strive to make smart choices to limit our impact on the environment. Read more about our commitment to protecting the environment.